Volume 0, Issue 4 (3-1989)                   IJN 1989, 0(4): 44-46 | Back to browse issues page

XML Persian Abstract Print

Download citation:
BibTeX | RIS | EndNote | Medlars | ProCite | Reference Manager | RefWorks
Send citation to:

Kermani A. Water bath for pain relief in labour. IJN. 1989; 0 (4) :44-46
URL: http://ijn.iums.ac.ir/article-1-1094-en.html
Abstract:   (3770 Views)

  Pain relief by soaking in hot water can be used for women who want to birth their child with minimal medical intervention . This achieved in new division of labor in the Hinchinbroke hospital in September 1983 . In this part, control of childbirth pain has done with minimal medical intervention . If consultation of maternity is necessary, have be done in this hospital. Midwives and doctors in the hospital help to pregnant women to give birth naturally and actively by forming a committee . Some experts believe that the use of water for the labor. According to statistics, 20 percent of women with obstetric and medical problems should be treated and the remaining 80% that they are healthy, can be helped to left behind pain of labour by using water

Full-Text [PDF 2472 kb]   (866 Downloads)    
Type of Study: Research | Subject: nursing
Received: 2012/04/18

Add your comments about this article : Your username or Email:
Write the security code in the box

© 2015 All Rights Reserved | Iran Journal of Nursing

Designed & Developed by : Yektaweb